BioPharmaceutical Technical Expert (Senior Advisor)
HiTech Health, an innovative technology company and service provider within the Life Sciences sector, requires a Senior Advisor/Consultant to join our expanding team. We work with Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies in areas such as process development, scale-up, manufacturing and supply.
With a growing clientele comprising multinational companies, rapid expansion has led to a newly created senior role for a biopharmaceutical technical lead who will play a key role in the development of the company. Initially, the candidate will be a senior leader with responsibility for programme management of various pharmaceutical projects across; NPI, product launches, manufacture and supply. There is plenty of potential for the role to develop into a key leadership role within the company.
The successful candidate will be biopharmaceutical professional with proven ability to deliver in a client facing role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
This is a full time permanent position, based in Dublin and will have some flexibility to work from home. Travel may also be required depending on business needs.
Requirements for BioPharmaceutical Senior Technical Consultant:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Science/Engineering or similar pharmaceutical discipline is required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Demonstrated project management and technical leadership capability.
- Hands-on process management experience of all aspects of commercial manufacturing processes in a biopharma GMP manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in; NPI, product launches manufacture and, supply of products
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Regulatory requirements (cGMP, filing, EHS).
- Ability to translate technical issues into business impact and to provide relevant solutions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical learning and problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently.
Contact: Brian Harrison by phone on +353-1-7163605 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest