HiTech Health, a leading provider of services and innovative technology to Life Science companies, requires a Process Engineer to join our expanding team. We work with Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies providing end-to-end support in areas such as process development, scale-up, manufacturing and supply of products. We advise and support client companies to make the right strategic decisions, examples include the selection of their manufacturing partner, how best to increase capacity and oversight of a new product launch from a supply perspective.
The successful candidate can expect to interact with a variety of clients thus leading to rapid career growth and experience. The candidate will lead projects and get the opportunity to develop best in class solutions for clients. This is a great opportunity for an energetic and ambitious engineer to fast track their career.
With a growing clientele comprising multinational and SME companies. Rapid expansion has led to a newly created Process Engineer role who will play a key role in leading projects for clients.
The successful candidate will be a biopharmaceutical professional with practical operational experience (pilot or manufacturing plant) The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently and as part of a team. This is a great opportunity for an adaptable person who has the ability to learn on the job.
- Provide specialist technical knowledge to client, for example:
- Assessment of process lines (from charging of materials to isolation of product) to define technical capabilities and gaps
- Linking with equipment suppliers to specify and assess process equipment as required
- Technical due diligence with a focus on the due diligence of CMO’s as prospective partners for our clients
- Project leader for clients: leading projects such as a new product introduction through to successful launch ( eg, development of project plans to ensure commercial product launch on time and working with clients to ensure project plans are successfully implemented)
- Management of projects to ensure they are completed on time
- This includes coordination of all functional experts to ensure project success
- Detailed project planning to provide accurate timelines for clients
- Regular communication with client on project issues and status
- Project presentations to clients
Skills and experience
- 3+ Years’ experience in Pharma or Biotech manufacture (DP Aseptic processing expertise beneficial).
- Honours Degree in Engineering or similar
- Technical Expertise; working experience of production / process environment (technical operational experience)
- Position is technical and requires strong analytical knowledge
- Project Management experience beneficial
- Communication skills: written and verbal
This is a full time permanent position, based in Dublin and will have some flexibility to work from home. Travel will likely be required depending on business needs.
Competitive salary offered in line with the position responsibilities
Contact: Brian Harrison by phone on +353-1-7163605 or email at email@example.com to express your interest