HiTech Health focuses on enabling healthcare companies to launch and support products. The company was established in 2013 in Dublin, Ireland, bringing together an experienced and multi-disciplinary team from across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Operating internationally, HiTech Health supports healthcare companies from the development to the launch and supply of products.
Key functions include:
- Leading office administration activities for HiTech Health
- Generating documentation and presentations which are of a high standard
- Acting as a point of contact for clients and partners
- Preparing for company events and meetings including making travel arrangements
- Finance activities and funding application assistance
- Excellent Time Management abilities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross functionally.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple assignments, changing priorities and meet deadlines. Ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.