Dublin, Ireland | Part-time, Maternity Cover role
HiTech Health focuses on enabling healthcare companies to develop, launch and supply products to the market. The company was established in 2013, bringing together an experienced and multi-disciplinary team from across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Operating internationally, HiTech Health supports cell and gene therapy companies develop, manufacture and supply life-changing therapies to patients.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to work with a growing organisation and ensure that the administrative tasks and financial transactions are processed accurately and on time.
- Inputting invoices and expenses.
- Providing support for supplier billing enquiries.
- Managing all supplier invoices.
- Assisting with issuing PO’s.
- Liaising with suppliers and handling queries.
- General office duties (answering phone, filing, archiving, opening post, operate office equipment, supplies ordering, meeting scheduling etc.).
- Previous administration experience including knowledge of procurement would be an advantage.
- Conscientious about deadlines.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented; excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, Xero an advantage.
Start date: 1st of October 2021
Length of the contract: 6 months
Number of hours per week: 20-25 hours/week
To apply for this internship please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
HiTech Health awarded with €7m government funding for 'disruptive' project HiTech Health and our partners, Relevium Medical and Professor Garry Duffy’s Laboratory at NUI Galway are honoured to receive €7 million from the Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund...
HiTech Health and blood cancer charity Anthony Nolan have entered into an agreement to facilitate the development of novel cell and gene therapies. Anthony Nolan Cell & Gene Therapy Services will support HiTech Health’s supply chain through the provision of a...
HiTech Health, SextonBio and MedInstitute announce collaboration to develop and publish workflows for integrating unit operations in cell therapy manufacturing using flexible automation systems. Sexton Biotechnologies, in partnership with HiTech Health and Med...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.