HiTech Health provides end-to-end project management solutions, supporting your products throughout the lifecycle while safeguarding the high quality and compliance.
An extension of your internal team
- Overall project planning and management of products.
- Oversight of planning, preparation, and submission of the application dossier (E.g. IMPD, IND, CTA, NDA, MAA) with all required competent authorities.
- Dedicated project management resource that will act as an extension to your internal team and work closely with your providers of raw materials, drug substance, drug product, analytical testing to ensure they are aligned.
Project Plans and Tracking
- Helping you to map your product launch. You can rely on us to track and monitor key development and manufacturing activities through regulatory filing and launch.
- How effective is the communication with your key partners? HiTech Health is highly experienced in working to ensure your suppliers meet your project goals and timelines.
Working closely with your internal team, HiTech Health can assist with ensuring key milestones are met by using advanced project management tools. Find out more in software solution.
On the 31st January 2022, The Clinical Trials Regulation ((Regulation (EU) No 536/2014)) became effective and replaced the previous Directive (EC) 2001/20/EC and corresponding national legislation. The Clinical Trials Regulation (CTR) coordinates the review and...
Personalised medicines involve an increased degree of complexity when it comes to manufacturing and supply in comparison to traditional pharmaceuticals. The Horizon 2020 Advisory Group defines personalised medicine as 'a medical model using the characterisation of...
Cell and Gene Therapy products and other Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) have to comply with European Medicines Agency (EMA) legislation at different stages of the development process, including Good clinical practice (GCP), Good manufacturing practice...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.