Strategy and Supply Chain
What is the best strategy for product supply that meets your business needs? HiTech Health can ensure a robust supply chain from R&D through launch and commercial supply.
HiTech Health have the experienced personnel who can ensure that patients will receive their medicines when needed. We can help with development and implementation of a supply chain strategy. When moving a product from R&D through scale up, manufacturing and launch, it is imperative that you have the optimal supply chain that meets your company’s needs.
We can also assess your current supply chain to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Strategic expertise includes:
- Business growth and strategic planning.
- Capacity analysis.
- Make vs Buy analysis.
- Product sourcing.
- Merger and Acquisition for products and facilities.
- Business continuity assessments.
Supply Chain Management
HiTech Health have the experts and knowledge to help with end-to-end supply chain management. Some of our expertise includes:
- Our team can oversee supply from raw materials right through to distribution.
- Manage your day-to-day supply chain needs including material procurement, arranging temperature-controlled transportation and storage.
- Responsible Person (RP) services to ensure your supply chain is compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (cGDP).
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Resource and capacity planning.
HiTech Health can help with developing and managing a robust supply chain that meets your needs.
EU Qualified Person (QP) Services in Cell & Gene Therapy (CGT)
In Europe, no batch of medicinal product can be released prior to certification by a Qualified Person (QP). Due to the rapidly evolving Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMP) landscape, it’s important to have up-to-date knowledge, expertise as well as years of...
HiTech Health Attending Phacilitate’s Advanced Therapies Week 2023 in Miami, USA
Hitech Health's Cell and Gene Therapy Operations Manager Aoife Duffy and Global Head of Commercial Clare O’Sullivan will be attending Phacilitate's Advanced Therapies Week 2023 in Miami from January 17th – 20th. Advanced Therapies Week is the destination for...
Hitech Health Appoint Clare O’Sullivan as Global Head of Commercial
Hitech Health is delighted to announce the appointment of Clare O’Sullivan as Global Head of Commercial. Brian Harrison, Managing Director of HiTech Health, commented on Clare’s appointment: “I am pleased to announce the appointment of Clare O’Sullivan as Global Head...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.