Strategy and Supply Chain
What is the best strategy for product supply that meets your business needs? HiTech Health can ensure a robust supply chain from R&D through launch and commercial supply.
HiTech Health have the experienced personnel who can ensure that patients will receive their medicines when needed. We can help with development and implementation of a supply chain strategy. When moving a product from R&D through scale up, manufacturing and launch, it is imperative that you have the optimal supply chain that meets your company’s needs.
We can also assess your current supply chain to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Strategic expertise includes:
- Business growth and strategic planning.
- Capacity analysis.
- Make vs Buy analysis.
- Product sourcing.
- Merger and Acquisition for products and facilities.
- Business continuity assessments.
Supply Chain Management
HiTech Health have the experts and knowledge to help with end-to-end supply chain management. Some of our expertise includes:
- Our team can oversee supply from raw materials right through to distribution.
- Manage your day-to-day supply chain needs including material procurement, arranging temperature-controlled transportation and storage.
- Responsible Person (RP) services to ensure your supply chain is compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (cGDP).
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Resource and capacity planning.
HiTech Health can help with developing and managing a robust supply chain that meets your needs.
HiTech Health is delighted to be selected as the 'Spotlight' company by the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology Center (PMTC). Read the article in the PMTC Monthly Spotlight. HiTech Health is a full-service Contract Development and Manufacturing...
Ensuring product quality and integrity is maintained throughout the end-to-end supply chain of medicinal products is imperative. The system for managing quality should encompass the organisational structure, procedures, processes and resources, as well as activities...
HiTech Health presented at the 3rd Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytical, and ATMP Manufacturing Congress in Dublin, Ireland
HiTech Health are delighted to have attended the 3rd Global Bioprocessing, Bioanalytics and ATMP Manufacturing Congress on 16th and 17th May. HiTech Health’s Quality and Compliance Lead Julie-Anne O'Neill and Manager of Cell and Gene Therapy Operations Aoife Duffy...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.