Strategy and Supply Chain
What is the best strategy for product supply that meets your business needs? HiTech Health can ensure a robust supply chain from R&D through launch and commercial supply.
HiTech Health have the experienced personnel who can ensure that patients will receive their medicines when needed. We can help with development and implementation of a supply chain strategy. When moving a product from R&D through scale up, manufacturing and launch, it is imperative that you have the optimal supply chain that meets your company’s needs.
We can also assess your current supply chain to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Strategic expertise includes:
- Business growth and strategic planning.
- Capacity analysis.
- Make vs Buy analysis.
- Product sourcing.
- Merger and Acquisition for products and facilities.
- Business continuity assessments.
Supply Chain Management
HiTech Health have the experts and knowledge to help with end-to-end supply chain management. Some of our expertise includes:
- Our team can oversee supply from raw materials right through to distribution.
- Manage your day-to-day supply chain needs including material procurement, arranging temperature-controlled transportation and storage.
- Responsible Person (RP) services to ensure your supply chain is compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (cGDP).
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Resource and capacity planning.
HiTech Health can help with developing and managing a robust supply chain that meets your needs.
Overview On the 24th December 2020, a Trade and Cooperation Agreement (TCA) was struck between the EU and UK. This is welcomed by the pharmaceutical industry as it helps with maintaining continuity of supply and flow of medicinal products as well as other products...
EU Market Access for UK Companies The UK life sciences industry contributes over £30 billion to the UK economy, and supports almost half a million UK jobs. The UK is a leading centre of medical research and biopharmaceutical innovation and is at the forefront of drug...
We are pleased to officially announce the launch of our new website, which reflects our expanding role as a leading professional service provider to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. We are highlighting our services for Advanced...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.