Strategy and Supply Chain
What is the best strategy for product supply that meets your business needs? HiTech Health can ensure a robust supply chain from R&D through launch and commercial supply.
HiTech Health have the experienced personnel who can ensure that patients will receive their medicines when needed. We can help with development and implementation of a supply chain strategy. When moving a product from R&D through scale up, manufacturing and launch, it is imperative that you have the optimal supply chain that meets your company’s needs.
We can also assess your current supply chain to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Strategic expertise includes:
- Business growth and strategic planning.
- Capacity analysis.
- Make vs Buy analysis.
- Product sourcing.
- Merger and Acquisition for products and facilities.
- Business continuity assessments.
Supply Chain Management
HiTech Health have the experts and knowledge to help with end-to-end supply chain management. Some of our expertise includes:
- Our team can oversee supply from raw materials right through to distribution.
- Manage your day-to-day supply chain needs including material procurement, arranging temperature-controlled transportation and storage.
- Responsible Person (RP) services to ensure your supply chain is compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (cGDP).
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Resource and capacity planning.
HiTech Health can help with developing and managing a robust supply chain that meets your needs.
Ireland, 12th Feb 2024: Hitech Health, a Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) for advanced therapies, has opened an additional facility in County Galway, Ireland. The new high-specification manufacturing centre is equipped with state-of-the-art...
The Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products (ATMPs) sector is evolving rapidly and new products have already demonstrated the ability to reverse or significantly impact the progression of disease. In recent years, the advent of cell and gene therapies has shown the...
HiTech Health is delighted to partner with VascVersa, a regenerative medicine company developing exciting new cell therapies that promote vascular regeneration and repair. VascVersa is a spin-out of Queen's University Belfast and built on over 20 years of research....
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.