Strategy and Supply Chain
What is the best strategy for product supply that meets your business needs? HiTech Health can ensure a robust supply chain from R&D through launch and commercial supply.
HiTech Health have the experienced personnel who can ensure that patients will receive their medicines when needed. We can help with development and implementation of a supply chain strategy. When moving a product from R&D through scale up, manufacturing and launch, it is imperative that you have the optimal supply chain that meets your company’s needs.
We can also assess your current supply chain to ensure it is fit for purpose.
Strategic expertise includes:
- Business growth and strategic planning.
- Capacity analysis.
- Make vs Buy analysis.
- Product sourcing.
- Merger and Acquisition for products and facilities.
- Business continuity assessments.
Supply Chain Management
HiTech Health have the experts and knowledge to help with end-to-end supply chain management. Some of our expertise includes:
- Our team can oversee supply from raw materials right through to distribution.
- Manage your day-to-day supply chain needs including material procurement, arranging temperature-controlled transportation and storage.
- Responsible Person (RP) services to ensure your supply chain is compliant with current Good Distribution Practice (cGDP).
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Resource and capacity planning.
HiTech Health can help with developing and managing a robust supply chain that meets your needs.
From 10th to 12th November, HiTech Health hosted ‘Cell and Gene at the Abbey’, a world-leading conference focusing on Production, Scale-up and Globalisation of cell and gene therapies. We would like to sincerely thank all the speakers, sponsors and attendees of this...
HiTech Health awarded with €7m government funding for 'disruptive' project HiTech Health and our partners, Relevium Medical and Professor Garry Duffy’s Laboratory at NUI Galway are honoured to receive €7 million from the Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund...
HiTech Health and blood cancer charity Anthony Nolan have entered into an agreement to facilitate the development of novel cell and gene therapies. Anthony Nolan Cell & Gene Therapy Services will support HiTech Health’s supply chain through the provision of a...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.