HiTech Health provides end-to-end project management solutions, supporting your products throughout the lifecycle while safeguarding the high quality and compliance.
An extension of your internal team
- Overall project planning and management of products.
- Oversight of planning, preparation, and submission of the application dossier (E.g. IMPD, IND, CTA, NDA, MAA) with all required competent authorities.
- Dedicated project management resource that will act as an extension to your internal team and work closely with your providers of raw materials, drug substance, drug product, analytical testing to ensure they are aligned.
Project Plans and Tracking
- Helping you to map your product launch. You can rely on us to track and monitor key development and manufacturing activities through regulatory filing and launch.
- How effective is the communication with your key partners? HiTech Health is highly experienced in working to ensure your suppliers meet your project goals and timelines.
Working closely with your internal team, HiTech Health can assist with ensuring key milestones are met by using advanced project management tools. Find out more in software solution.
HiTech Health awarded with €7m government funding for 'disruptive' project HiTech Health and our partners, Relevium Medical and Professor Garry Duffy’s Laboratory at NUI Galway are honoured to receive €7 million from the Disruptive Technologies Innovation Fund...
HiTech Health and blood cancer charity Anthony Nolan have entered into an agreement to facilitate the development of novel cell and gene therapies. Anthony Nolan Cell & Gene Therapy Services will support HiTech Health’s supply chain through the provision of a...
HiTech Health, SextonBio and MedInstitute announce collaboration to develop and publish workflows for integrating unit operations in cell therapy manufacturing using flexible automation systems. Sexton Biotechnologies, in partnership with HiTech Health and Med...
Stay Up To Date
Connect with us to receive the latest HiTech Health and industry updates.